Whole black peppercorns 500g
If you are new to black pepper, let’s me tell you the general information of Whole black peppercorns 500g as below:
- Black pepper is used for spices, cancer treatment, antioxidant, beauty, .. and many other uses.
- Surely, everyone knows about black peppercorns because it is a familiar spice; an indispensable spice in the dishes as well as in the kitchen of every family.
- In term of the components of black peppercorns, black pepper is round, covered with black rough skin. Inside part of the black pepper whole is a hard-headed flesh; and the flesh is actually while pepper.
- Whole black peppercorns contains a lot of nutrients and vitamins, especially vitamin C. Black pepper has more vitamin C content than in Lemon.
- Pepper contains piperin, chanvixin, ankaliot .., help black pepper unique taste. It contains many nutrients such as fat, starch and ash.
- Pepper is better if it is roasted on hot fire and ground.
- The main use of black pepper is to use as a food preparation. We use black pepper to bring flavor for tea, omelet. In Vietnamese dishes such as fry, the stew; pepper is indispensable ingredient for marination.
- In addition to the use of pepper as a precious spice in food preparation, nutritional enhancement .., black pepper is also used for a variety of purposes such as medicinal purposes to support cancer treatment, for colds, depression and weight loss.
- Black pepper is also used as a treatment for cough, sore throat problems.
- Besides, black pepper also gives you many other health benefits. Black pepper is also used to treat some stomach problems such as indigestion, flatulence, constipation. Black pepper helps smooth the skin and reduce dandruff.
- Eating black pepper helps the body to increase energy. It is anti-depressant at a high level. So, if you feel you are being depressed at a slight level, eat black pepper.
- Using the right black pepper with the right amount will help protect your health naturally in a safe way.
Benefits of Whole black peppercorns
1, Prevent breast cancer
Whole black peppercorns suppresses the development of breast cancer tumors; according to a study by the University of Michigan’s Center for General Oncology.
Piperine found in black pepper helps prevent cancer. This spice also contains vitamins C, A, flavonoids, carotenoids and other antioxidants that help prevent free radical damage.
In addition, black pepper combined with turmeric starch is capable of destroying cancer cells,
2. Support digestion
Sometimes the food we eat is not digested, causing bloating, indigestion, diarrhea, constipation and excess acid.
At this time eating black pepper will benefit your health as it reduces hydrochloric acid which causes stomach problems.
3. Help lose weight
This is one of the health benefits of eating black pepper. It contains powerful plant nutrients that break down fat cells that accumulate in the body.
4, Help fight stomach problems
Black pepper has the same properties as drugs that help the body escape toxic gas; helping to prevent the formation of gas in the stomach.
Add black pepper for daily meals instead of chili powder will help reduce bloating, abdominal distention.
5. Skin care
Small black pepper rubbing on the face will help remove dead skin cells and provide more oxygen, nutrients to the skin.
The antibacterial properties of black pepper help prevent acne.
6. Help reduce dandruff
Black pepper is antibacterial and anti-inflammatory, thus reducing dandruff and killing bacteria that cause scalp infections.
This is one of the health benefits of black pepper. Spicy taste of black pepper helps dilute sputum and reduce congestion.
8, Prevent anorexia
Anorexia is a common health condition, when you do not want to eat and have a bad appetite. If you have anorexia, eat black pepper, it helps digestion and helps you feel appetite.
9. Add flavor to the dish
With strong, intense and spicy aroma, black pepper becomes one of the best spices for your food.
10. Cure depression
Piperine in black pepper is a natural anti-depressant. Consuming black pepper regularly will help the brain function better, preventing depression.
Nutrition Facts of Whole black peppercorns
|Serving Size||100 g|
|Amount Per Serving|
|% Daily Value|
|Total Fat 3.3g||5 %|
|Saturated Fat 1.4g||7 %|
|Sodium 20mg||1 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 64g||21 %|
|Dietary Fiber 25g||100 %|
|Protein 10g||20 %|
|Daily values are based on 2000 calorie diet.|
|Folic acid||0.00 mcg|
|Niacin||1.143 mg||6 %|
|Pantothenic acid||1.399 mg||14 %|
|Riboflavin||0.180 mg||11 %|
|Thiamin||0.108 mg||7 %|
|Vitamin A||547.00 IU||11 %|
|Vitamin A, RAE||27.00 mcg|
|Carotene, alpha||12.00 mcg|
|Carotene, beta||310.00 mcg|
|Cryptoxanthin, beta||25.00 mcg|
|Lutein + zeaxanthin||454.00 mcg|
|Vitamin B12||0.00 mcg||0 %|
|Vitamin B6||0.291 mg||15 %|
|Vitamin C||0.0 mg||0 %|
|Vitamin D||0.00 IU||0 %|
|Vitamin E||1.04 mg||3 %|
|Tocopherol, alpha||1.04 mg|
|Tocopherol, beta||0.00 mg|
|Tocopherol, delta||0.00 mg|
|Tocopherol, gamma||6.56 mg|
|Tocotrienol, alpha||0.85 mg|
|Tocotrienol, beta||0.00 mg|
|Tocotrienol, delta||0.00 mg|
|Tocotrienol, gamma||0.00 mg|
|Vitamin K||163.7 mcg||205 %|
|Calcium, Ca||443.00 mg||44 %|
|Copper, Cu||1.330 mg||66 %|
|Fluoride, F||34.2 mcg|
|Iron, Fe||9.71 mg||54 %|
|Magnesium, Mg||171.00 mg||43 %|
|Manganese, Mn||12.753 mg||638 %|
|Phosphorus, P||158.00 mg||16 %|
|Potassium, K||1329.00 mg||28 %|
|Selenium, Se||4.9 mcg||7 %|
|Sodium, Na||20.00 mg||1 %|
|Zinc, Zn||1.19 mg||8 %|
Proteins and Aminoacids
|PROTEINS AND AMINOACIDS|
|Protein||10.39 g||21 %|
|Aspartic acid||1.413 g|
|Glutamic acid||1.413 g|
|Isoleucine||0.366 g||26 %|
|Leucine||1.014 g||37 %|
|Lysine||0.244 g||12 %|
|Methionine||0.096 g||9 %|
|Phenylalanine||0.446 g||25 %|
|Threonine||0.244 g||23 %|
|Tryptophan||0.058 g||21 %|
|Tyrosine||0.483 g||28 %|
|Valine||0.547 g||30 %|
|Carbohydrate||63.95 g||21 %|
|Fiber||25.3 g||101 %|
|Glucose (dextrose)||0.24 g|
Fats and Fatty Acids
|Cholesterol||0.00 mg||0 %|
|Alcohol, ethyl||0.0 g|
Tips for choosing the best black peppercorns
- Different forms of Whole black peppercorns: coarsely ground, ground, cracked, and whole black peppercorns.
- The best option is whole black peppercorns as they are the freshest pepper, have the most intense flavor, and still maintain the oils intact which contain many healthy benefits.
- Ground pepper will gradually lose its texture and have a bitter taste.
- There are different kinds of whole black peppercorns; but the highest quality pepper is heavy, firm, and free from any kind of blemishes.
- Whole black peppercorns can be stored in a cool dry place up to two year. However, we can keep them well up to three to four years if they are preserved properly.
- As ground black peppercorns start to lose its flavor, we should use them as soon as possible (normally 4 months) to enjoy the best taste from pepper.
- Buy Whole Black Pepper 50g | ChuSe Pepper, Vietnam Black Pepper
If you want to buy Whole black peppercorns 500g in bulk or for wholesale, email: firstname.lastname@example.org
For quick purchase, please order via website