Whole Black Pepper in Bulk 250g
Whole Black Pepper in Bulk Australia 250g
Our Whole Black pepper 250g comes from the highlands of Gia Lai, which owns a distinct advantage in growing horticulture products thanks to the favorable climate and soil.
Our Black Pepper Whole can bring the exceptional flavor of pepper, with a more pungent and aromatic flavor than other peppercorns in the market.
ChuSe Black Pepper can guarantee that the pepper still keeps the highest nutrition from inside and ensures the top quality.
We always wish to bring to consumers the organic and healthy foods. We specialize in providing various kinds of black pepper products; fresh , whole, pure, and unmixed black pepper.
Whole Black Pepper in Bulk
- Black pepper is really popular all over the world; but eating too much black pepper can cause many digestive and respiratory problems.
- Black pepper is often called Kali Mirch in Hindi is one of the common spices used in Indian dishes.
- Black pepper is also used as a popular spice all over the world; especially in Western countries to enhance the flavor of the dish.
- They contain many useful antioxidants, enzymes, proteins, iron, potassium, calcium, manganese, zinc, chromium, vitamins A, C and many other nutrients. Piperine in black pepper also increases the availability of nutrients such as vitamins A and C, selenium, bet-carotene …
- Black pepper is one of the popular spices used in the kitchen. It contains antioxidants, enzymes, proteins and vitamins that help the human health in many ways.
Black Pepper Whole nutrition facts
|Calories from Fat||27|
|Total Fat||3 g||5%|
|Saturated Fat||1 g||5%|
|Total Carbohydrates||65 g||22%|
|Dietary Fiber||27 g||106%|
|Vitamin A6%||Vitamin C||35%|
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
- There are two types of pepper. They are black pepper and white pepper. The taste of these two pepper is slightly different.
- The white pepper flavor is slightly pale, but has a bitter taste, can cook with meat and vegetables. In Western countries, people put white pepper in soups as it does not have color and can make it more beautiful.
- Black pepper has a strong and pungent flavor, and is mainly used to cook or marinate with meats, especially beef.
Tips to use pepper
- Black pepper contains more oil than white pepper. When you use black pepper with meat, you should not cook too long to avoid losing aroma.
- Fresh pepper can be stored in refrigerator. It should be stored in a closed container to avoid sunlight and moisture.
Health benefits of black pepper
- Help to deal with health problems such as stomach pain, vomiting from cold stomach and also abdominal pain away from the cold.
- When eating cold foods, you should sprinkle a little white pepper to prevent cold, anti-welding.
- Increase appetite: using pepper powder will increase the appetite. However, pepper is very hot, even hotter than hot chilies, people having inflammation should be limited to use or temporarily not recommended.
- According to traditional medicine, pepper is spicy, hot, stimulate digestion, help warm stomach, reduce pain, anti-vomiting.
- Black pepper is used to treat cold sores, it dissolves cold air and warms the stomach.
- The pepper (white pepper) specializing in curing diarrhea, cholera, and killing bacteria.
- In China, pepper is made into powder to treat asthma. Indians use pepper to treat cholera, improve the health of the weak body after the fever and malaria. Indonesians use pepper as a tonic, painkillers for postpartum women. In Nepal, pepper is used in combination with other drugs to treat colds, flu, indigestion, arthritis.
- If you have numbness, you can soak pepper, salmon, alum with wine, and use the mixture to massage outside.
- If you have toothache, or tooth decay, rub ground black/white pepper into the affected areas can help reduce pain.
- Adults 1-3 teaspoons daily
- Children under 10 years of age drink 1/2-1 teaspoon each time.
- Children between 10-15 years old drink 1-2 tablespoons
If you want to buy Whole Black Pepper in Bulk 250g or for wholesale, email: email@example.com
For quick purchase, please order via website