Organic Whole Black Peppercorns 500g
- Product: Organic whole black peppercorns / Organic black pepper whole/ Organic peppercorns black
- Biological Name: Piper nigrum
- Country of origin: Vietnam
- Manufacturer: Chu Se Pepper
- Net weight: 500 grams
- Type: Organic spice, Organic black Pepper.
- Names in other languages: Sazonar con pimienta (Spanish), Poivrer (French), Pepř (Czech), Kalimirch (Hindi), Milagu (Tamil), Kurumulaku (Malayalam), Miriyalu (Telugu), Kada Mari (Gujarati), Golmarich (Bengali), Mire (Marathi), Golmaricha (Oriya), Kalimirch (Urdu & Punjabi), hạt tiêu (Vietnam)
What did our customers say about Chu Se Pepper?
Many Australians are getting bored of peppercorns in the market as they are lacking taste
After they use Chu Se Pepper
Vietnam black pepper history
Pepper trees (Piper nigrum) were planted in Vietnam from the 17th century but they started to develop greatly after 1997 when the pepper prices in the market increased rapidly.
In 1998, there were about 9,800 hectares of pepper cultivation. After 7 years (2004), there were approximately 52,500 hectares (6,000 ha / year). This made Vietnam become the leading producer and exporter of pepper (accounting for 35% and nearly 50% of the world output and market share; the export value of 2005 is 150 million USD).
Up until now, the areas of pepper cultivation continue to increase. In 2012, the country has grown over 58,000 ha
Vietnam pepper is dominant in US, Germany, Japan, Netherlands … where the quality requirements are very strict; so the products must meet the high standards of hygiene and safety, with no residues of chemicals and microorganisms
Therefore, as the largest pepper producer in the world, Vietnam is responsible for developing sustainable pepper industry in term of scale, output, and quality.
Chu Se Pepper
Chu Se Pepper is famous for producing premium quality organic black pepper with the highest productivity in the world. The brand plays an important role in Vietnam pepper industry and the international spice community in term of integration.
Chu Se is a mountainous district of Gia Lai province, which has a large red land suitable for growing long-term industrial crops such as coffee and pepper, rubber … Especially, pepper is considered as the main crop in export commodities.
Organic Whole Black Peppercorns 500 grams
We cares about organic agriculture which is friendly to the environment. Therefore, we try different methods to keep our products organic and sustainable with highest quality.
Organic farming is a production system that utilizes natural resources such as soil, energy, nutrients, biological processes, and appropriate management system.
The purpose is to create products that meet the requirements of food hygiene and safety; and also ensure environmental, social and economic sustainability of production systems.
In Vietnam, in 2006 the Ministry of Agriculture and Rural Development issued the Decree Standard 10TCN-602-2006 on the production and processing of organic products with 24 criteria components approved by the IFOAM in September 2013 (Annex 1) and specified input materials in organic agriculture (Annex 2).
These standards are quite the same as agricultural management (GAP); but the difference is that it does not use the chemicals or chemicals in the input materials.
Our organic pepper production system uses natural resources; combines traditional methods with advanced technology to improve pepper quality and productivity.
We ensure food hygiene and safety standards and protect the ecological environment for development.
Our team manages to control soil management and plant nutrition (organic and inorganic balance in which organic is the core factor).
We select good breeders, use high technology irrigation system; actively prevent pests; harvest, process and preserve peppercorns using modern technology.
In Vietnam, Gia Lai and Phu Quoc are two typical models of sustainable pepper production. Manufacturers in the two provinces can produce high quality black pepper which can meet international export quality standards by FAQ.
- Density : more than 600 grams/litter
- Moisture: less than 11%
- Impurities: below 0.1%
- No insects, molds and pesticide residue under specified threshold.
100% Organic whole black peppercorns
Nutrition facts – Organic Whole Black Peppercorns 500 grams
Weight: 102 g
|Calories From Carbohydrate||210|
|Calories From Fat||28|
|Calories From Protein||19|
|Total Carbohydrates||65 g|
|Dietary Fiber||26 g|
|Fats & Fatty Acids|
|Total Fat||3.3 g|
|Saturated Fat||1.4 g|
|Monounsaturated Fat||757 mg|
|Polyunsaturated Fat||1 g|
|Omega-3 Fatty Acids||156 mg|
|Omega-6 Fatty Acids||711 mg|
|Vitamin A||560 IU|
|Vitamin E||1.1 mg|
|Vitamin K||168 mcg|
|Vitamin B6||298 mcg|
Benefits of whole organic black peppercorns
Organic whole black peppercorns is not only a useful spice for dishes, but also known as a medicine that is used for preventing cancer, curing colds, reducing depression and weight loss management.
Black pepper is one of the strong and aromatic spices. People usually add black pepper or white pepper to the dishes to add flavor. From omelet to tea, black pepper is used for many purposes. Black pepper is sometimes used as a remedy for cough, sore throat or colds.
In addition, black pepper gives you many other health benefits. It is a spice that helps prevent breast cancer, supports weight loss and protects against colds. Black pepper is used to treat some stomach problems such as indigestion, flatulence, constipation. Black pepper also helps smooth the skin and reduce dandruff.
Eating black pepper helps the body increase energy. It is anti-depressant at a high level. So, if you feel you are being depressed at a slight level, eat black pepper.
Here are some health benefits of this ingredient
Prevent breast cancer
Organic whole black peppercorns suppress the development of breast cancer tumors, according to a study by the University of Michigan’s Center for General Oncology.
Piperine found in black pepper helps prevent cancer. This spice also contains vitamins C, A, flavonoids, carotenoids and other antioxidants that help prevent free radical damage.
Uncooked food causes bloating, indigestion, diarrhea, constipation and excess acid.
Consuming black pepper is beneficial for health as it reduces the secretion of hydrochloric acid which causes stomach problems.
This is one of the health benefits of eating black pepper. It contains powerful plant nutrients that break down fat cells that accumulate in the body.
Resists stomach problems
Organic whole black peppercorns helps the body “fart”, helping to prevent the formation of gas in the stomach.
Add black pepper for daily meals instead of chili powder will help reduce bloating, abdominal distention.
Small black pepper rubbing on the face will help remove dead skin cells and provide more oxygen and nutrients to the skin. The antibacterial properties of black pepper help prevent acne.
Black pepper is antibacterial and anti-inflammatory; thus reducing dandruff and killing bacteria that cause scalp infections.
Cure colds and cough
This is one of the health benefits of black pepper. Spicy taste of black pepper helps dilute sputum and reduce congestion.
Anorexia is a common health condition, when you will not want to eat and have a bad appetite.
If you have anorexia, eat Organic whole black peppercorns, it helps digestion and helps you feel appetite.
Add flavor to the dish
With strong, intense and spicy aroma, black pepper becomes one of the best spices for your food.
Piperine in black pepper is a natural anti-depressant. Consuming black pepper regularly will help the brain function better, preventing depression
What is the usual dose of black pepper?
- You can take 300-600 mg / day, but should not exceed 1.5 g / day.
- The dosage of black pepper may vary for different purposes. The dosage is based on your age, health status and other issues of concern.
- Black pepper may not be safe. Talk to your physician and doctor to find the right dose.
What is the preparation of black pepper?
- Black pepper is prepared and used in powder form.
- If you buy whole black peppercorns, you should buy a grinder to grind them and use under ground form.
What side effects will you have when using black pepper?
Organic whole black peppercorns can cause some side effects such as
- Unpleasant in the eyes. Eyes can swell when pepper flies in the eyes;
- Sensitization, allergic reaction;
- Mild cardiovascular symptoms;
- Apnea in children at large doses.
Not all of these side effects are present. There may be other side effects not mentioned. If you have any questions about side effects, please consult your physician or doctor.
What you need to know before using black peppercorns:
- Keep black pepper in a dry, cool place, away from heat and moisture.
- You should monitor your cardiovascular condition when using black pepper. If symptoms persist, discontinue and replace with other therapies.
- The rules for black pepper are less stringent than those of western medicine. More research is needed to determine the safety of this ingredient.
- Consult your physician or doctor before using this ingredient as a medicine.
How safe is the black pepper?
Pregnant women or lactating women may consume black pepper meals as spices, but should not be taken in high doses.
There are some suggestions that using more pepper can cause miscarriage.
- Black peppercorns may interact with your current medication or your current health condition.
- Ask for advice from a physician or doctor before using black pepper.
- Black pepper can have the same effect as diuretics. Black pepper can affect the excretion and excretion of lithium. This can cause serious side effects.
- There are several drugs that can interact with black pepper, including: cytochrome P450, phenytoin, propranolol, theophylline.
- The results of phenytoin, propranolol, theophylline, serum drug testing may be affected if you use pepper.
How to choose the best black peppercorns
- We can find black pepper in various forms including coarsely ground, ground, cracked, and whole black peppercorns.
- The best option is whole black peppercorns because they are the freshest pepper, have the most intense flavor, and still maintain the oils intact which contain many healthy benefits.
- Ground pepper will gradually lose its texture and have a bitter taste.
- There are different kinds of whole black peppercorns; but the highest quality pepper is heavy, firm, and free from any kind of blemishes.
How to store black peppercorns
- Whole black peppercorns can be stored in a cool dry place up to two year. However, we can keep them well up to three to four years if they are preserved properly.
- As ground black peppercorns start to lose its flavor, we should use them as soon as possible (normally 4 months) to enjoy the best taste from pepper.
Shopping for Organic Whole Black Peppercorns 500g via website
If you need more information, please feel free to contact us via email: [email protected]