Organic Whole Black peppercorns 250 grams
- Product: Organic whole black peppercorns 250 grams
- Biological Name: Piper nigrum
- Country of origin: Vietnam
- Manufacturer: Chu Se Pepper
- Net weight: 250 grams
- Type: Organic spice, Organic black Pepper, Organic black pepper whole, Organic peppercorns black
- Names in other languages: Sazonar con pimienta (Spanish), Poivrer (French), Pepř (Czech), Kalimirch (Hindi), Milagu (Tamil), Kurumulaku (Malayalam), Miriyalu (Telugu), Kada Mari (Gujarati), Golmarich (Bengali), Mire (Marathi), Golmaricha (Oriya), Kalimirch (Urdu & Punjabi), hạt tiêu (Vietnam).
What did our customers say about Chu Se Pepper?
Many Australians are getting bored of peppercorns in the market as they are lacking taste
After they use Chu Se Pepper
So far, no one in the spices and agricultural industry around the world does not know about Vietnam pepper. Vietnam is known as one of the world’s leading black pepper producers and exporters. Vietnamese peppercorns are famous for high quality and reliability.
In the 17th century, black pepper tree – a long-term horticulture plant grew into a giant industry in Vietnam
This spectacular development started in 1983-1990 when pepper prices rose dramatically. Pepper cultivation in Vietnam continuously increased and reached nearly 9,200 hectares from 400 hectares in the 1970s.
With an average growth rate of 27.29 percent per year since 1996, the total areas of pepper cultivation have increased; exceeded 50,000 hectares in 2004.
Over the past five years, from the end of 2008 to 2013, pepper prices have doubled in previous years; and by 2011 pepper price reached $ 5,500- $ 5,800 per tonne black pepper. and 8,000 – 8,500 USD / ton white pepper.
By the end of 2013, pepper cultivation in Vietnam reached nearly 60,000 ha.
Chu Se Pepper
In 1986, Binh – vice president of Chu Se Pepper Association and his friends together went to Loc Ninh (Binh Phuoc) learnt experience and brought the first pepper trees for planting in Chu Se town.
It was a big surprise when the pepper trees quickly adapted to the new environment; more importantly the first harvest was very successful
After that time, local people in Chu Se town found out more lands to plant them. The pepper farms stretched along the town; some farms had thousands of trees.
Pepper has really found its way to the land where it is the most productive in the country; more than other pepper growing areas such as Vinh Linh (Quang Tri), Loc Ninh (Binh Phuoc), Phu Quoc (Kien Giang), Chau Duc (Ba Ria – Vung Tau).
Particularly for the quality, aroma, spicy flavor, physical and chemical factors are also considered the best. This helps Chu Se pepper be exported easily to strict markets such as Europe, America.
In 2007, Chu Se pepper was present in 79 countries, which is more than the number of countries that India, Indonesia, or Malaysia pepper was exported.
Organic Whole Black peppercorns 250 grams
Our organic whole black peppercorns 250 grams is considered the best grade according to Vietnam black pepper standard specification.
- Density : more than 600 grams/litter
- Moisture: less than 11%
- Impurities: below 0.1%
- No insects, molds and pesticide residue under specified threshold.
Benefits of Organic Whole Black Peppercorns 250 grams
Black pepper has long been used to add flavor to foods.
In addition to making the dish more delicious, pepper is also used to treat certain diseases such as diarrhea or a variety of other disorders.
However, black pepper is only safe when used in moderation.
When used in large quantities, black pepper can cause some side effects on your body.
Health benefits of black pepper
1, Help prevent cancer
According to a study conducted by the University of Michigan Cancer Center; black pepper was found to prevent the development of breast cancer tumors.
They found that the piperine compounds present in black pepper are important in the prevention of cancer.
The study also revealed that when combined with turmeric, the anti-cancer properties of black pepper are enhanced.
In addition to the piperine, black pepper also contains Vitamin C, Vitamin A, flavonoids, carotenoids and other antioxidants that remove harmful free radicals and protect the body from cancer and disease.
2, Good for digestion
The piperine compounds in black pepper help stimulate our appetite; signaling the stomach to produce more hydrochloric acid.
Acids are needed to digest protein and other foods in the stomach. If the stomach is in trouble, it will block digestion, cause bloating, dyspepsia, diarrhea, constipation.
3, Weight Loss Support
Black pepper helps body absorb the most nutrients in foods.
In addition, the outer shell of black pepper contains plant nutrients that stimulate the decomposition of fat cells.
It also promotes sweating and urinating and reduces excess water and toxins from the body.
All these activities will help in weight loss.
4, Relieve congestion and cough
Because of its antimicrobial properties, black pepper is a very effective natural remedy to cure colds and coughs.
Spicy taste of black pepper also helps reduce congestion. Just sprinkle freshly ground pepper into a soup and eat that; it will immediately help you breathe easier.
5, Helps the body absorb nutrients more efficiently
Black pepper is known to have properties that enhance bioavailability.
This means that it helps in the proper transport and absorption of nutrients from the food into the body in a better way.
6, A natural antidepressant:
The Journal of Food and Chemical Toxicology reported that the piperine compound in black pepper boosts cognitive function in the brain and helps to overcome depression.
Research has also found that eating black pepper regularly helps the brain function well.
However, like any other foods, consuming excessive black pepper can lead to serious side effects:
A large amount of pepper can enter the body through the oral can get into the lungs. This accident can cause death, especially in young children.
2, Gastrointestinal tract
When consumed in normal quantities, pepper is good for digestion but if consumed in large amounts, it can lead to abdominal pain or other gastrointestinal effects.
Patients with gastrointestinal disorders should limit their consumption of pepper.
3, Interaction with herbs
Pepper has anti-inflammatory, anti-oxidant and pain-reducing effect on the body. Therefore, you should use caution when using the same drug.
You should be cautious when eating pepper when using herbs, supplements because pepper can change the absorption time of herbs and supplements in the body; and may interfere with the absorption of the herbs.
100% Organic whole black peppercorns
|Calories From Carbohydrate||210|
|Calories From Fat||28|
|Calories From Protein||19|
|Total Carbohydrates||65 g|
|Dietary Fiber||26 g|
|Fats & Fatty Acids|
|Total Fat||3.3 g|
|Saturated Fat||1.4 g|
|Monounsaturated Fat||757 mg|
|Polyunsaturated Fat||1 g|
|Omega-3 Fatty Acids||156 mg|
|Omega-6 Fatty Acids||711 mg|
|Vitamin A||560 IU|
|Vitamin E||1.1 mg|
|Vitamin K||168 mcg|
|Vitamin B6||298 mcg|
What is the usual dose of black pepper?
- You can take 300-600 mg / day, but should not exceed 1.5 g / day.
- The dosage of black pepper may vary for different purposes. The dosage is based on your age, health status and other issues of concern.
- Black pepper may not be safe. Talk to your physician and doctor to find the right dose.
What is the preparation of black pepper?
- Black pepper is prepared and used in powder form.
- If you buy whole black peppercorns, you should buy a grinder to grind them and use under ground form.
Tips for finding the high quality black pepper
- We can find black pepper in various forms including coarsely ground, ground, cracked, and whole black peppercorns.
- The best option is whole black peppercorns because they are the freshest pepper, have the most intense flavor, and still maintain the oils intact which contain many healthy benefits.
- Ground pepper will gradually lose its texture and have a bitter taste.
- There are different kinds of whole black peppercorns; but the highest quality pepper is heavy, firm, and free from any kind of blemishes.
- Whole black peppercorns can be stored in a cool dry place up to two year. However, we can keep them well up to three to four years if they are preserved properly.
- As ground black peppercorns start to lose its flavor, we should use them as soon as possible (normally 4 months) to enjoy the best taste from pepper.
Shopping for Organic Whole Black Peppercorns 250 grams via website
If you need more information, please feel free to contact us via email: email@example.com