Organic Whole Black Peppercorns 100G
- Product: Organic whole black peppercorns 100g
- Biological Name: Piper Nigrum
- Country of origin: Vietnam
- Manufacturer: Chu Se Pepper
- Net weight: 100 grams
- Type: Organic spice, Organic black Pepper, Organic black pepper whole, Organic peppercorns black
- Names in other languages: Sazonar con pimienta (Spanish), Poivrer (French), Pepř (Czech), Kalimirch (Hindi), Milagu (Tamil), Kurumulaku (Malayalam), Miriyalu (Telugu), Kada Mari (Gujarati), Golmarich (Bengali), Mire (Marathi), Golmaricha (Oriya), Kalimirch (Urdu & Punjabi), hạt tiêu (Vietnam).
Black peppercorns are made from red or yellow peppercorns (Piper Nigrum) after they have been dried. After harvest, there is a mixture of whole pepper, broken pepper, light pepper, and extraneous matters. Our organic whole black peppercorns 100 gram is chosen manually and graded as the special category; which is 100% whole black pepper seeds and does not contain any other parts.
- Density : more than 600 grams/litter
- Moisture: less than 11%
- Impurities: below 0.1%
- No insects, molds and pesticide residue under specified threshold.
- Black pepper is considered one of the main crops which has highest export value compared to other agricultural products in Vietnam.
- Organic black Pepper is a precious medicinal plant in East Asia. Black pepper is a vine plant, which has a long stem clinging to other plants with its roots.
- Pepper is harvested once a year. We pick the pepper when it is red or yellow. If the fruit is still green; it is too young so it is crunchy and easily broken after dried.
- Organic black pepper whole is rich in vitamin C, even more than tomatoes.
- Half a cup of green, yellow or red pepper will provide over 230% of the calcium requirement per day per person.
- Peppers contain 1.2-2% of essential oils, 5-9% of piperine and 2.2-6% of chanvixin.
- Piperine and chanvixin are two types of alkaloid that makes the pepper taste spicy.
- 8% fat, 36% starch and 4% ash are used in the digestive tract.
Health Benefits of Black Pepper
- Drop some black pepper, some jeera seeds and a few pieces of rock salt into the bowl.
- Mix these 3 types and put them in your mouth.
- Organic peppercorns black helps treat cough as well as continuous coughing
Get rid of fever
- Drop some pepper and 1 tablespoon of sugar into the bowl.
- Add water, mix well and use.
- This Organic spice eliminates the fever.
- Add some black pepper to milk
- Add some turmeric powder, then stir and drink.
- This mixture will relieve colds, fight infectious diseases.
- Grind the black pepper powder and apply it to the gums.
- This spice can help treat gum pain and also treat bad breath.
Treat wisdom toothache
- Add 1 tablespoon of black pepper powder to the bowl.
- Add 1 tablespoon of honey and mix into a mixture.
- The mixture help relieve the pain from wisdom toothache
- Black pepper powder can increase your appetite.
- Add a little pepper to the milk with butter.
- Drink this twice a day to boost your appetite.
- Dry mouth is a common condition when you are dehydrated.
- To get rid of this situation, put some black pepper in water and drink.
- This will help you avoid dehydration.
Good for brain
- Add black pepper to your food as it acts as a brain tonic.
- Its properties help improve concentration and motor skills.
Good for the eyes
- Mix 1 tablespoon pepper powder, 1 tablespoon honey and 20ml milk.
- Drinking this mixture early in the morning can help improve vision.
- To reduce indigestion, put some black pepper into the drinking water.
- You can also add some jeera seeds.
Weight loss support
- Any hot spice will have a weight loss effect.
- Add this dspecial spice to your daily diet to lose excess weight.
- Boil a pot of boiling water, add a few black pepper, white pepper and a little sugar, also a little ginger.
- This drink will help with allergies.
- If the condition persists you need to see a doctor.
- Black pepper helps dilute dry sputum in the respiratory tract.
- You need to sip hot water with grown black pepper to soothe the breath.
How to buy high quality black pepper
- We can find black pepper in various forms including coarsely ground, ground, cracked, and whole black peppercorns.
- The best option is whole black peppercorns because they are the freshest pepper, have the most intense flavor, and still maintain the oils intact which contain many healthy benefits.
- Ground pepper will gradually lose its texture and have a bitter taste.
- There are different kinds of whole black peppercorns; but the highest quality pepper is heavy, firm, and free from any kind of blemishes.
- Whole black peppercorns can be stored in a cool dry place up to two year. However, we can keep them well up to three to four years if they are preserved properly.
- As ground black peppercorns start to lose its flavor, we should use them as soon as possible (normally 4 months) to enjoy the best taste from pepper.
Shopping for Organic Whole Black Peppercorns 100g via website
If you need more information, please feel free to contact us via email: firstname.lastname@example.org