Ground Pepper 1kg
Dried ground pepper can be used in many purposes, especially in restaurants when the chef puts the ground black pepper into the foods to add more flavor.
So can I ask you a question: are ground peppers all the same?
Many people in Australia I have talked with can not recognize the taste of real black peppercorns. Almost of them said that black peppercorns are black peppercorns, they are all the same, just spicy !!!
Let’s me help you with this question. Actually, When I go to supermarket such as Woolworths, Coles, and Asian shops, there are actually different kinds of black pepper brands. As a specialist of pepper, I can know what is the high quality pepper and what is not.
Surprisingly, the high quality peppercorns occupy a very small percentage among the pepper brands, just about 8%.
When I showed Chu Se peppercorns to my friends in Australia. they were very surprised about the difference between our pepper and the ones that they have used before.
After the opened Chu Se pepper’s bag, the smell came from the fresh pepper spread over their noses. They felt like they already tasted the pepper but they did not even touch it.
- Product: Ground pepper
- Black Pepper scientific name: Piper Nigrum
- Country of origin: Vietnam
- Manufacturer: Chu Se Pepper
- Net weight: 1kg
- Names in other languages: Sazonar con pimienta (Spanish), Poivrer (French), Pepř (Czech), Kalimirch (Hindi), Milagu (Tamil), Kurumulaku (Malayalam), Miriyalu (Telugu), Kada Mari (Gujarati), Golmarich (Bengali), Mire (Marathi), Golmaricha (Oriya), Kalimirch (Urdu & Punjabi), hạt tiêu (Vietnam).
Black pepper powder
- Density : more than 600 grams/litter
- Moisture: less than 11%
- Impurities: below 0.1%
- No insects, molds and pesticide residue under specified threshold.
Pepper spice: Nutrition facts
- Organic black pepper whole is rich in vitamin C, even more than tomatoes.
- Half a cup of green, yellow or red pepper will provide over 230% of the calcium requirement per day per person.
- Peppers contain 1.2-2% of essential oils, 5-9% of piperine and 2.2-6% of chanvixin.
- Piperine and chanvixin are two types of alkaloid that makes the pepper taste spicy.
- 8% fat, 36% starch and 4% ash are used in the digestive tract.
- Whole black peppercorns can be stored in a cool dry place up to two year. However, we can keep them well up to three to four years if they are preserved properly.
- As ground black peppercorns start to lose its flavor, we should use them as soon as possible (normally 4 months) to enjoy the best taste from pepper.
Shopping for Ground Pepper 1kg via website
If you need more information, please feel free to contact us via email: email@example.com