Ground Black Peppercorn 250g – in Bulk for sale
Ground black peppercorn:
- Our pepper is organic and is classified as the highest grade.
- Density : more than 600 grams/litter
- Moisture: less than 11%
- Impurities: below 0.1%
- No insects, molds and pesticide residue under specified threshold.
Ground black Peppercorn
- The black peppercorns are made from green peppercorns after they are dried under the sun for a period of time. Chu Se Pepper’s team choose the best black pepper using both traditional and modern method. When we make ground black pepper for sales, we use the best black peppercorns for grinding.
- The process makes sure that the quality of black pepper remains at the maximum level. As you know that if we grind pepper into powder, we should use them in one week. The reason is that the flavor of pepper will fade away if they are left in the atmosphere for a short period of time. In addition, if the ground pepper is left in a container for too long, the nutrition will gradually be losing. Therefore, we can not take the advantages of the healthy benefits of black pepper.
- However, at Chu Se’s ground black pepper, we make it different. As we always keep our black pepper with the highest quality, especially with the peppercorns used for black pepper powder; we can keep the pepper in a month without having any problems. This is because we choose the highest quality pepper to be ground. The density is over 600g/l demonstrate that how big and firm the peppercorns are. Also, the other factor plays a vital important role in making our ground black pepper outstanding in quality is the moisture. Chu Se pepper’s moisture is less than 11%, this will keep the pepper last longer than any peppercorns in the market.
Black Pepper Bulk Price
- We have huge range of product options for customers to choose. Especially, for loyal customers we offer a special discount based on bulk price.
- The more kilograms of black pepper you purchase at Chu Se Pepper, the more money you can save.
- It does not matter that you owns a small business or just individual, you can save hundreds of dollars for your shopping.
- As you know that Black Pepper is one of the most expensive spices in the super market. Chu Se Pepper will support you to save this cost by providing black pepper bulk price.
Do you want to find our more about this special deal? Click right here
Black Pepper uses
- Black pepper is a spice, but apart from spices, does black pepper have any other health benefits?
- Black pepper is more amazing than what we know
- The health benefits of black pepper include relief from respiratory disorders, cough, colds, constipation, indigestion, anemia, impotence, muscular disease, dental disease, diarrhea and heart disease. .
- Black pepper belongs to the family of Piper Nigrum and is used as both a spice and as a medicine. The component of piperine in black pepper which causes spicy.
- It is native to Kerala, the southern states of India. Since ancient times, black pepper is one of the most widely traded spices in the world. It is not considered as a seasonal tree and therefore is available throughout the year.
- When dried, this spice is called pepper; and when it is ground into powder to be added to the food to add flavor or be used as a seasoning.
- Due to the antibacterial properties, pepper is also used for preserving food. It is a rich source of manganese, iron, potassium, vitamin C, vitamin K, and fiber. Pepper is also a very good anti-inflammatory.
How to find the best black peppercorns
- We can find black pepper in various forms including coarsely ground, ground, cracked, and whole black peppercorns.
- The best option is whole black peppercorns because they are the freshest pepper, have the most intense flavor, and still maintain the oils intact which contain many healthy benefits.
- Ground pepper will gradually lose its texture and have a bitter taste.
- There are different kinds of whole black peppercorns; but the highest quality pepper is heavy, firm, and free from any kind of blemishes.
Shopping for Ground Black Peppercorn 250g online
Any other questions, please contact us via email: email@example.com