Bulk Black Pepper 1kg
Are you looking for the cheap bulk black pepper? Chu Se Pepper is a black pepper manufacturer from Vietnam. We specialize in producing organic herbs and spices.
As a small-business owner, you are likely on the constant lookout for ways to reduce overhead costs for your company. One potential strategy is to purchase items in bulk for your business. Buying in bulk reduces the cost per unit and can reduce how much you pay in the long run on supplies and products.
If you have not known Chu Se Pepper yet, this is a short summary about us:
- Chu Se Pepper: Family-Owned Organic Black Pepper Supplier | Manufacturer | Exporter (SINCE 1999)
- Vietnam – the top pepper producer, with ~ 41% and 59% of the world’s pepper production and export in 2016.
- Chu Se is the leading pepper producer in Vietnam and is one of the most prestigious pepper brands in the world.
- We are proud to be the first local family-owned black pepper manufacturer and exporter in Chu Se town
Bulk black peppercorns
Why you should buy bulk black peppercorns?
There are some reasons that you should buy black pepper bulk price 1kg. At Chu Se Pepper, you could save 70% of your purchase. You do not need worry about the quality as Chu Se Pepper is one of the most prestigious pepper brands in the world. Our black pepper meets the international black pepper standard. Some of our products such as organic black peppercorns are considered as the number one black pepper in the world.
Our pepper is organic and classified as the highest grade.
- Density : more than 600 grams/litter
- Moisture: less than 11%
- Impurities: below 0.1%
- No insects, molds and pesticide residue under specified threshold.
Tips for choosing the best black pepper
- We can find black pepper in various forms including coarsely ground, ground, cracked, and whole black peppercorns.
- The best option is whole black peppercorns because they are the freshest pepper, have the most intense flavor, and still maintain the oils intact which contain many healthy benefits.
- Ground pepper will gradually lose its texture and have a bitter taste.
- There are different kinds of whole black peppercorns; but the highest quality pepper is heavy, firm, and free from any kind of blemishes.
- Whole black peppercorns can be stored in a cool dry place up to two year. However, we can keep them well up to three to four years if they are preserved properly.
- As ground black peppercorns start to lose its flavor, we should use them as soon as possible (normally 4 months) to enjoy the best taste from pepper.
Shopping for Bulk Black Pepper online
Any other questions, please contact us via email: email@example.com